November 25, 2011

SEMA 2011: LED Puddle Lights on Scion xB

LED Puddle Lights 1

If you think this the next-generation Scion xB is a pretty modern-looking auto, then look at this particular 5-door type loaded with LED Puddle lights, which are very trendy all these days and became famous thanks to Brabus - a well-known German tuning corporation. While you can find, the guys, who equipped this particular highlighted show car did great job and should have our admiration.

LED Puddle Lights 2

I should confess that I wasn't wanting something specific when I reached to open the door, but I was amazed when the LED Puddle Lights lit up the ground. You may possibly have already observed the ideal light spots of these bad boys, although the actual astonish came when I noticed I was finding them even in very well-lit areas. You can't refuse these LED Puddle Lights definitely make effect - I hardly ended myself from kneeing down and searching underneath the side skirts like a kid in a candy store. This particular was the time when I got so motivated to request around and to find the exact same amazing item in the JDM Toy shop.

LED Puddle Lights 3

Their deliver is a actual deal - one set of under car LED Puddle Lights contains 2 pieces of 36 inches (60cm) long LED strips and each LED strip is included with 5 pieces 9-LED modules. In essence, this is the exact super bright waterproof kit as the one featured previously mentioned. Nevertheless what's more, JDM's kit is sold with everything needed for its right installation and it is universal fit for basically any compact to mid size automobiles.

LED Puddle Lights 4

I assume researching the Scion xB and its fashionable under car LED Puddle Lights is a great ending to the SEMA 2011 reports I started a week ago. Hope I was beneficial to all of you and don't ignore to have a look at the JDM Toy store for ultimate LED automotive lights accessories.

iJDMTOY Black Friday Sale

iJDMTOY after thanksgiving black friday to cyber monday sale

After Thanksgiving Sale – save 20% Off when you order over $100 from November 25-28, 2011 at iJDMTOY.com, the Car LED expert.

No comments:

Post a Comment